Hi Prasanth,

If you need somewhere to start, ZOOKEEPER-2421 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2421) might be
straightforward.  :)

It's also the case that there are a bunch of bug report jira's that would
benefit from someone building a reproducer. For example, ZOOKEEPER-2776 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2776) hasn't gotten much
attention but that would change if a patch with a unit test to reproduce
the behavior were attached to the ticket.

-Brian