Can any PMC create the 3.5.7 version on JIRA please ?

I have to move all of the issues targeted 3.5.6 to that version.

IMHO we should not target issues directly to 3.5 branch if not strictly
needed.
We have a lot of issues, 181, targeted to 3.5.6 and not resolved.

This is my search
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20fixversion%3D3.5.6%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

We should retarget them to 3.6.0 or clear the fixVersion attribute.
You cannot set "fixVersion" if you do not intend to provide a patch, can
you ?

Enrico