- I compiled and run all the unit tests using Ubuntu 18.04 (incl. the C
client), using OpenJDK 1.8.212
- I also built and unit tested the python client
- I did some manual tests for the multi-address feature with multiple
virtual networks (using https://github.com/symat/zookeeper-docker-test)

everything seemed to be OK, however...

using OpenJDK 1.8.242 or OpenJDK 11.0.6, I got some kerberos related
exceptions when running the following tests:
- QuorumKerberosAuthTest
- QuorumKerberosHostBasedAuthTest
- SaslKerberosAuthOverSSLTest

the error:
2020-02-03 12:11:07,197 [myid:localhost:11223] - ERROR
[main-SendThread(localhost:11223):ZooKeeperSaslClient@336] - An error:
(java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: null
(5001))]) occurred when evaluating Zookeeper Quorum Member's  received SASL
token. Zookeeper Client will go to AUTH_FAILED state.

I tried it with Zulu 11.0.3 version and OpenJDK 11.0.2 version and both
were working fine. So it looks there might some incompatibility with the
more recent JDK releases. (between 1.8.212 - 1.8.242, and also between
11.0.3 and 11.0.6)

I also tested on OpenJDK 13.ea.30 and that worked.

I am not sure if it is a -1 or not... clearly these are some test and JDK
related issues. Also it can be only some strange thing with my environment.
Can someone try to reproduce my problem?

Cheers,
Mate