I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 7 approving votes, 5 of which are binding:

- Szalay-Bekő Máté
- Norbert Kalmar
- Enrico Olivelli (binding)
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Andor Molnar (binding)
- Flavio Junqueira (binding)
- Michael Han (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to every one who contributed to this great release !

Enrico Olivelli