it would be nice to make our test suite more stable even with many forks...
when I use docker to build, then I also saw this test to fail frequently
(one which was reported by Damien):

    [ERROR]
testWatchAutoResetWithPending(org.apache.zookeeper.test.WatcherTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.083 s  <<< FAILURE!
    java.lang.AssertionError: Unexpected bean exists! expected:<0> but
was:<1>
        at org.apache.zookeeper.test.WatcherTest.setUp(WatcherTest.java:84)

Also there is a C client test that fails almost every time for me from
docker (maybe the read-only test or the one testing child watchers? I'm not
sure right now)

Kind regards,
Mate