On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 6:55 PM Justin Ling Mao <maoling199210...@sina.com>
wrote:

> I create the ticket: ZOOKEEPER-4188: add a doc about whoami CLI for me to
> do. It's not a blocker. Let's go ahead:)

Thanks Justin. Note that a release can't be vetoed (also I did give
a +1) and as the RM Damien should make the final decision on the
seriousness of any issues found. Perhaps a good opportunity to review the
apache release voting guidelines:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval

Regards,