Yeah, sorry, I've submitted the patch which broke the build. My first
thought was to revert immediately and let the contributor to fix it,
but Kezhu already opened a PR with the fix.

Once the build is greeen, I'm submitting it with the title:
ZOOKEEPER-4655: [ADDENDUM] fix build error

Thanks Kezhu.

Andor