Burt Bicksler wrote:
Hi,

I'm building a version fo XFree86 for the AMD Au1100 MIPS based system. I believe that I have all of the configuration set up correctly and the build "completes" with a "full build".

But there is a problem during the build. In swaprep.c the CopySwap32Write() function is causing a gcc internal error: Segmentation fault.

gcc internal errors are bad things. I'd suggest reducing the optimisation level on gcc; it often causes it to go via a different path.

(If the segmentation fault hits in lots of different nonrepeatable places its more likely a hardware fault on the system running the compiler).

Dave