Thanks Guido,

No, I'm definitely building for 32 bit mips. I suspect either an optimization related issue, or I still don't have something properly configured.

Thanks for the tip on removing the -k switch. I'd missed that and it will make life much easier.

Burt

At 11:35 PM 10/24/2003 +0200, you wrote:
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 07:15:14AM -0400, Burt Bicksler wrote:
> I'm building a version fo XFree86 for the AMD Au1100 MIPS based system. I
> believe that I have all of the configuration set up correctly and the build
> "completes" with a "full build".
Remove the -k from WORLDOPTS in the top level Makefile to let the build
stop on the first error.

> But there is a problem during the build.  In swaprep.c the
> CopySwap32Write() function is causing a gcc internal error: Segmentation
> fault.
I can built XFree86 fine on mips with gcc 3.3.2. You're not building for
mips64, are you?
Cheers,
 -- Guido