Craig,

Craig Groeschel wrote:
I'm afraid your rants and threats won't do
much good there though.

Great.  Shoot the messenger.  (btw, No one is ranting or
threatening.  Just being lucid and assertive. IMHO.)

Thanks for your support. I have tried, and failed on occasion, to maintain my composure.

I have noticed a lot of drama and negativity on this list too. I don't have experience with other free software projects so I
don't know whether this is the case everywhere.

[snip]

I guess what I am saying is I think XFree86 has a tremendous
opportunity here.  And I for one will be watching to see the
outcome.  I send my best wishes to all parties.

Thanks again for your support.

Harold