Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Peter "Firefly" Lund wrote:

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, David Dawes wrote:

When I discussed this with you privately a while ago all I got were
disrespectful and insulting responses.  Now there is more of the same.

Err... No.

He was quite reasonable, in my opinion.

He thought he was, but when I get email from people phrased that way,
I don't appreciate it.

Thomas Dickey,

You sent me the biggest insult I have ever received in my life. How can you not realize that? How can you do anything except apologize for your extremely rude message? Please, never, ever, respond to another word that I write until you correct yourself.

Harold