On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 01:23:11AM +0000, Wu, Hao A wrote:
> > +  This program and the accompanying materials are licensed and made
> > available
> > +  under the terms and conditions of the BSD License which accompanies this
> > +  distribution.  The full text of the license may be found at
> > +  http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php
> > +
> > +  THE PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED UNDER THE BSD LICENSE ON AN "AS IS"
> > BASIS,
> > +  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER
> > EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
> > +
> > +**/
> > +
> > +#ifndef PECOFF_IMAGE_EMULATOR_PROTOCOL_GUID_H
> > +#define PECOFF_IMAGE_EMULATOR_PROTOCOL_GUID_H
>
> Hello Ard,
>
> Sorry for the delayed response.
>
> Could you help to use:
> _PECOFF_IMAGE_EMULATOR_PROTOCOL_GUID_H_
>
> here to please the Ecc checker when you push the series?

Hmm...

Not a major issue, but I'll mention it anyway (which I mentioned to
Andrew/Mike at Linaro Connect in Vancouver last year):
clang has a warning, enabled by -Wreserved-id-macro, which complains
about this.

The Coding Style matches this, suggesting
MACROS_SHOULD_BE_WRITTEN_THUS_. So do we need to fix Ecc?

Regards,

Leif