Michael and Sai:

  Now, we have AcpiDebug module in Platform\Intel\AdvancedFeaturePkg for debug
feature, and I also see new patch to add Cmos related libraries for board
feature. To make those features be enabled separately, I propose to create new
packages for them. One is DebugAdvancedFeaturePkg for the debug related
features, another is GenericBoardPkg for the common board features. If there is
new code to be added in Platform\Intel directory in future, new feature package
can be created for them.

Thanks
Liming