Hi Liming,

I agree with the need for both packages. We should wait at least another day
for any additional feedback on the package name GenericBoardPkg. That name may
give the impression the package can generically be used on various boards
whereas the intent here is a package containing common or supporting board
functionality. An alternative name to consider is BoardSupportPkg.

As a reminder, ensure the separation of content follows 8.1 (or update the
document if necessary):

https://edk2-docs.gitbooks.io/edk-ii-minimum-platform-specification/8_stage_6_advanced_feature_selection/

Thanks,

Michael