When I do a measured boot of OVMF, I get a load of records including
the two EV_EFI_PLATFORM_FIRMWARE_BLOB events, which, according to the
code in Tcg2Pei.c are supposed to be measuring PEIFV and DXEFV from the
uncompressed MEMFD.  However, when I compare the hashes against the
build artifacts, the DXEFV matches, so is correctly measured.  However
the PEIFV doesn't match ... it's like something modified the contents
before the Tcg2Pei.c measurement is taken.

Does anyone know what this modification to PEIFV is?  My next step
would be to go digging in the PEIFV at the time of measurement to see
if I can find the change, but I figured that asking first might be a
lot less work ...

Thanks,

James