On Tue, 20 Sept 2022 at 14:56, Lu, Ken <ken...@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

I agree with this in principle. However, there are corner cases that
we would like to cover, such as booting Linux from the EFI shell. Or
in general, any loader that knows how to load an image and pass a
command line, but may not be aware of whether or which flavor of
measured boot is being used by the platform.

> In another side, "EFI stub" is bind to EFI boot protocol and "EFI handover
> protocol" is deprecated in grub 2.06[2]. (CC to Daniel).

Apologies, I don't understand this sentence.