Liming,

In general, due to feedback on this list we have tried to require explicit opt-in for all the stuart based validation tools.  So could that be done yes, but it goes against our current consistent approach of requiring opt-in and then would put the burden on a platform/package owner to opt-out if they didn't want this new functionality.

Thanks

Sean