On 10/30/23 06:31, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
> There is a very good discussion here on the roles and responsibility
> and potential suggestions for changes to the Wiki page that document
> those roles and responsibilities.
>
> May I suggest that someone start a new thread that discusses
> the proposed changes to the Wiki page and leave this thread for the
> review of the changes to Maintainers.txt?

These are connected topics, but yes, back to "Maintainers.txt" -- do you
feel that "S: Orphan" sections are acceptable in general? They're a
first (AFAICT) for edk2's "Maintainers.txt"; we've always had the
mechanism documented (since the creation of "Maintainers.txt", or so),
but we never seem to have put it to use.

Laszlo