On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 03:09:47PM +0800, Chao Li wrote:
> Hi Laszlo,
>
> Sorry, I'm not check carefully, it is really **copied**, and we not think
> the ARM version is not good enough.
>
> So, can I move this library to OvmfPkg so other ARCH use it easily?

Moving code from ArmVirtPkg to OvmfPkg is fine.

OvmfPkg is the home for both x86 virtual machine bits and shared code.
The later used to be mostly virtio drivers, but with the arrival of
riscv some fdt support code has already moved from ArmVirtPkg to OvmfPkg
so arm and riscv can share it.  Doing the same for loongarch is
perfectly fine.

take care,
  Gerd