On 11/14/2023 7:51 AM, Laszlo Ersek via groups.io wrote:

Funnily enough, my stance is quite the opposite. I happen to disagree
with some patterns that uncrustify enforces, but I'm thankful that at
any given state of CI (= using any given version of uncrustify), we
can't have any more debates about patch formatting (that is, it's
especially its central nature that I like). I've found uncrustify
relatively easy to use locally, too.

There's _one_ place we can still have a debate, but I'm hoping we can easily agree, and update CI to enforce it.

I'd like to scrub the tree of all the NT-style function documentation blocks and replace them with Doxygen style.

As an example of the NT style, see OvmfPkg/QemuVideoDxe/Gop.c:

EFI_STATUS
EFIAPI
QemuVideoGraphicsOutputQueryMode (
  IN  EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_PROTOCOL          *This,
  IN  UINT32                                ModeNumber,
  OUT UINTN                                 *SizeOfInfo,
  OUT EFI_GRAPHICS_OUTPUT_MODE_INFORMATION  **Info
  )

/*++

Routine Description:

  Graphics Output protocol interface to query video mode

  Arguments:
    This                  - Protocol instance pointer.
    ModeNumber            - The mode number to return information on.
Info - Caller allocated buffer that returns information about ModeNumber. SizeOfInfo - A pointer to the size, in bytes, of the Info buffer.

  Returns:
    EFI_SUCCESS           - Mode information returned.
    EFI_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL  - The Info buffer was too small.
EFI_DEVICE_ERROR - A hardware error occurred trying to retrieve the video mode. EFI_NOT_STARTED - Video display is not initialized. Call SetMode ()
    EFI_INVALID_PARAMETER - One of the input args was NULL.

--*/
{
  QEMU_VIDEO_PRIVATE_DATA  *Private;
  QEMU_VIDEO_MODE_DATA     *ModeData;