On 4/12/24 10:05, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 at 16:02, Tom Lendacky <thomas.lenda...@amd.com> wrote:

Re-pinging the list/maintainers, again. I need reviews from the
maintainers on patches #2, #7, #10, #11 and #13.

Once I get final approval, I'll submit the change to edk2-platforms for
the new library as a reply to this series for a quick review.

So this is MdePkg and UefiCpuPkg, right?

MdePkg and UefiPayloadPkg.

@Liming, Mike, Ray: please let me know if you are ok with these

Ray already reviewed/acked the UefiCpuPkg patches.

Looking for
MdePkg: Liming, Mike or Zhiguang
UefiPayloadPkg: Gua, Guo, James or Sean

changes, or whether there are any objections.

I intend to merge this somewhere next week unless there are issues raised.

I'll submit the edk2-platforms series (2 patches, one for Platform/AMD and one for Platform/Intel) on Monday, just to have out there.

Thanks,
Tom

Thanks,
Ard.