On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 at 10:10, Xing, Eric via groups.io
<eric.xing=amd....@groups.io> wrote:

> [AMD Official Use Only - General]
>

> Thanks Duke.
>

> Hi Thomas,
>

> PATCH1/2 still cannot be checked in because today’s VanGoghBoard is based off
> EDK2_202208. Please hold on this PATCH check in.

Apologies, but I already merged this patch two days ago.

edk2-platforms should build in combination with edk2. If your platform
has other dependencies that are not in edk2, edk2-platforms or
edk2-non-osi, please host and maintain the platform elsewhere.

I also noticed that
Platform/AMD/VanGoghBoard/ChachaniBoardPkg/build.sh requires that the
various repo checkouts are inside the workspace, but the BaseTools
don't actually require this. Personally, I use

$HOME/edk2-workspace for the builds

$HOME/edk2
$HOME/edk2-platforms
$HOME/edk2-non-osi

for the checkouts, which keeps things separate, and allow me to wipe
the workspace entirely without touching the repos.