On 4/17/2024 7:05 AM, Taylor Beebe wrote:

On 4/17/2024 6:40 AM, Oliver Smith-Denny wrote:
Aside from this, I wonder if we can be more aspirational here. These
EfiRuntimeServicesCode regions without attributes set are, if I am
understanding correctly, from loaded images.
These EfiRuntimeServicesCode regions without attributes set are
not part of loaded image memory. I think that's what you meant but
wanted to clarify.

Are these regions without attributes from image sections that have
been padded to RUNTIME_PAGE_ALLOCATION_GRANULARITY, i.e. they are
the pads? Or are we saying we don't know what these regions are
at this point? It is true in theory someone could just allocate
an EfiRuntimeServicesCode section.