The following patch fixes a regression/breakage that currently prevents
compilation of MdePkg for AARCH64 with Visual Studio 2022. This regression
was introduced with the patch that was discussed in October 2020 at:
https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/topic/77247140#msg65813 and that was
eventually integrated in September 2023.

The full error can be seen on a real life example at:
https://github.com/pbatard/EfiFs/actions/runs/8988513468/job/24689531001#step:8:220

Because this is a regression/breakage for one of the major toolchains, and
the fix is expected to be low impact, I would appreciate if this could be
speed-tracked for review and integration for the 202405 edk2 release, which
is currently in soft freeze.

Also, since this appears not to be the case, and it would have helped with
this issue being caught during patch integration rather than 6 months down
the line, I would also very much like to push for a VS2019/AARCH64 CI
pipeline to be added to the edk2 patch validation process.

Thanks,

/Pete

Pete Batard (1):
  MdePkg/BaseLib: Fix undefined symbol when compiling with Visual Studio

 MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/AArch64/SetJumpLongJump.asm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--
2.45.0.windows.1