Hello
Thanks for Michael Kubacki's effort. The cmocka for libspdm is switched to
https://gitlab.com/cmocka/cmocka.git
(https://github.com/DMTF/libspdm/pull/2710).

The next libspdm release is planned at the end of June.

Please let us know if the preference for libspdm submodule. (Below options)
1) Keep current libspdm official 3.3.0 release, and update to next release at
the beginning of July.
2) Update libspdm immediately with the new cmocka submodule, which is NOT an
official release.

Thank you
Yao, Jiewen