Hi Pete,

There is another option for developers and CI agents.

Git supports a URL insteadof option to redirect git requests.

https://git-scm.com/docs/git-config#Documentation/git-config.txt-urlltbasegtinsteadOf

We can use this to redirect a request from cryptomilk cmocka to the
TianoCore mirror of cryptomilk cmocka.

For developers, this can be a global config setting so it works
for all edk2 trees on their system.

For a CI agent, this could be ab early step in all CI jobs to perform
a git config action.  Perhaps a feature Stuart could adopt to support
URL redirects.

Mike