>Hi,
>
>as I reported previously we had huge problems with latest CVS snapshot
>for emi2.
>
>There were assertion errors after using /cgi-bin/sendsms and both
>smsbox and bearerbox died. I located the problem to be in:
>
>gw/smsc_emi2.c:696:                        i = octstr_search_char(ts,':',0);
>
>so it seems when ts == NULL we get into truble here?!
>
>BTW, DLR reports don't work either for me. calling
>
>   http://host:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?<...>&dlrmask=3&dlrid=xyz
>
>does not activate the specified sms-service within conf file.
>
>Is anyone using this or has similar problems? It may depend on the
>above assertion problem?
>
>Stipe

Ok, if you got this problem then you most probably dont connect to a
CMG SMSC but something emulating it or a CMG with an old release.

The thing it does in this line is reading the timestamp information
out which the SMSC gives back on a request. Apparently yours is empty
or such. In my case this is something like
timestampinformation:phonenumber and the code separates it to keep
track of it. Of course if you get nothing back, its clear that
delivery reports cant work for you.

--

Andreas Fink
Fink-Consulting

Tel: +41-61-6932730 Fax: +41-61-6932729  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: A. Fink, Schwarzwaldallee 16, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Homepage: http://www.finkconsulting.com
Something urgent? Try http://www.smsrelay.com/  Nickname afink