>  > Ok, if you got this problem then you most probably dont connect to a
>>  CMG SMSC but something emulating it or a CMG with an old release.
>>
>>  The thing it does in this line is reading the timestamp information
>>  out which the SMSC gives back on a request. Apparently yours is empty
>>  or such. In my case this is something like
>>  timestampinformation:phonenumber and the code separates it to keep
>>  track of it. Of course if you get nothing back, its clear that
>>  delivery reports cant work for you.
>
>and what about the failed assertions that crash smsbox and then
>bearerbox after
>one SMS has been processed over emi2?
>
>This is definitly some kind of buggy.
>
>Stipe

I've never seen a crash in smsbox because of this. SMSbox is
unchanged as far as DLR's are concerned. If you got an assert, in
your case, thats normal because your EMI reply is not what bearerbox
would expect. Of course this should be fixed and is relatively easy
to fix. But it also means that in your case DLR's will not work
because no timestamp imformation is given back from the SMSC.

--

Andreas Fink
Fink-Consulting

Tel: +41-61-6932730 Fax: +41-61-6932729  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: A. Fink, Schwarzwaldallee 16, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Homepage: http://www.finkconsulting.com
Something urgent? Try http://www.smsrelay.com/  Nickname afink