-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Matt Flax
Envoye : mercredi 3 octobre 2001 14:47
A : Alexei
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: gsm-modem -AT+ CNMI / no confirmation back to SMSC?

On  3 October 2001, Alexei wrote:
> Why is it that bad to have at3 ?
> Current AT module is buggy but it works, AT2 is worse cause sometimes my
> Siemens M20T just stop receiving any messages under it.
> I think adding AT3 till we get the perfect one is a good idea.
> I am willing to test the new At module which saves messages into a sim
card.
> Thanks.

Quite frankly, the current AT module is so buggy it is not even worth
thinking about using. I believe that if people want an AT module which
works in a similar way to the original but works, then they should switch
to the AT2 module .... it was alot more reliable then the original AT
module and that was weeks ago - by now it must be even better !

Tomorrow I am going to send out my latest patches which will alter the
smsc_at.c and smsc_p.h files.

--
Matt
Common computer data descriptions....