De : James Ewing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mercredi 19 décembre 2001 08:49
À : Pierre Chehwan; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: SMS PDU for OTA-WSP connectionless Wap Push

You are missing two WSP header fields - "X-Wap-Application-Id" and
"Push-Flag".

James Ewing

This Message and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees. And unauthorised use or dissemination
are prohibited. Emails are suceptible to alteration. Therefore
neither SWAPCOM nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.