Thanks Aarno for your response.

You are right about the SAR, it is not necessary.
It works if I put it, at least on Orange network, so I left it for future
use for concatenated messages.

Of course I forgot to add 0x80 on Short Int.
I assure you, I tried everything, and it does not work.

So I tried the following with no result :

    -----------
     WSP header
    -----------
        01
        06
        01
        AD

It may be the phone, Ericsson T68. Ericsson says that it supports SI.

I added the what James Ewing, proposed : X-Wap-Application-Id, Push flags

    -----------
     WSP header
    -----------
        01
        06
        05
        AD

        AF      -- X-Wap-Application-Id = 2F + 80
        82      -- x-wap-application:wml.ua = 02 + 80
                -- I tried 80 and all the rest of app-id

        B4      -- Push-Flag = 34 + 80
        03      -- 3 as Push OTA spec says : 1*7BIT
                        "1: initiator URI is authenticated.
                        10: content is trusted."
                -- I do not know if I should add + 80 for Integer.
                        But I tried it also. I tried (81, 82, 83)

I tried a lot, of combinations. With no success

Did you, or anybody, got results with a simple SI on a phone, wich phone ?
What was the SMS PDU, for the WSP part ? Was it the same as the one above ?

So If you did, it must be my T68 phone ?
I know that the Orange supports UDH, so it can't be the Network.

Does the SMS PDU that you mentioned in WSP (01 06 01 AD) valid on other
phones ?

I need to go on holidays :(
I will write a lettre to Santa Clause.
Hope he will send me a lettre and not a push SI wich I will certainly not
receive :))

Thanks for your help

PS : I wish you all Happy Holidays, lot of happiness and success for the new
year, and lot of gifts (gifts are not only for kids)

Pierre Chehwan