Greets!

> I may suggest that those developers using and supporting SMPP should
> provide a patch to integrate the multiple-receiver support?!

I have done something in smsbox.c to support mutiple-receiver when using
http post method that seems to work with EMI2 and SMPP... (diff attached)

For instance, X-Kannel-To header could be used with multiple receivers
separated
by a blank char; i add a iteraction in smsbox_sendsms_post() to request a
smsbox_req_handle() to each receiver in -Kannel-To header..

I really dunno if this is the better way to do it... since
smsbox_sendsms_post() will only
return the last call result of smsbox_req_handle()  :(

please add a look to it and let me know your thoughts!

Valter Santos