Hi Valter,

> I have done something in smsbox.c to support mutiple-receiver when using
> http post method that seems to work with EMI2 and SMPP... (diff attached)
>
> For instance, X-Kannel-To header could be used with multiple receivers
> separated
> by a blank char; i add a iteraction in smsbox_sendsms_post() to request a
> smsbox_req_handle() to each receiver in -Kannel-To header..
>
> I really dunno if this is the better way to do it... since
> smsbox_sendsms_post() will only
> return the last call result of smsbox_req_handle()  :(

thanks for your patch.

Unfortunatly I would suggest to reject it in that form, because the
<to> field splitting for multi-cast support should be done within
smsbox_req_handle() itself and not outside. Otherwise you would need
to implement it two times, one for GET and for the POST method, which
seems not necessary, or even miss-architectured IMO.

I will change your patch approperiatly so that we implement mult-cast
support in smsbox_req_handle().

The problem seems to be how we handle the error of a single message in
the <to> multi-cast pool to the above structure. smsbox_req_handle()
returns a Octstr and that one is passed as output to the HTTP client.

I suggest (at first), that we only add the ID (position within the
<to> field) to that error message, so the HTTP client can decide on
it's own if he wants to retry on that message?!

Any other solutions here?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG