> Unfortunatly our cvs checkout is not up to date so I don't see what is
> happening on *your* line 698 of smsbox.c. The current cvs is out of
> scope for url_result_thread() for this line number.
>
> Could you please copy a short passage around that number, or the
> url_result_thread() function, so we can see what operations causes the
> assertion problem.

Here it is :-)
row 695    alog("SMS HTTP-request sender:%s request: '%s' "
      "url: '%s' reply: %d '%s'",
      octstr_get_cstr(msg->sms.receiver),
      octstr_get_cstr(msg->sms.msgdata),
      octstr_get_cstr(final_url),
      status,
      (status == HTTP_OK)
  ? "<< successful >>"
  : octstr_get_cstr(reply_body));

So I'm right, it should be sms.msgdata null. Well, omit-empty = true does
not work
to avoid it. I may cut this alog, btw It may have others msgdata null,
I remember there was a dicscussion about this, but Don't know if
it was definitively fixed.
Andrea