Hi list.

Here's another resubmit ( I think the last one for today ;-) this time
of SIM buffering for AT2. ported to latest CVS, droped all the #ifdefs
and using configuration file instead. cleaned some stuff, and generally
I think that it looks much better now.
To use, set sim-buffering = true in the correct group. added a
configuration option in modem.conf to set the memory location for use -
default to "SM" which works in any modem I checked.

While the original code was in production for the last two months, like
this it's only from yesterday - but "Works for me(tm)".

hope you'll like it better now :-)

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the
best in ourselves.
        -- William Arthur Ward