The problem I and the other guy reported is (once again) related with http keepalive.

I've just disabled the #if at line 904 from http.c and everything works ok now.

We should disable it again until we can fix for real the http-keepalive problem.

Context (or one situation that I can reproduce the problem).

1. Start kannel.
2. Send a MO message
3. kannel do a http get to apache
4. apache returns text that gets sent MT to the mobile
5. some other process (related to the last one -> apache launches in background
a daemon) sends like 10 messages to the same mobile
6. wait some seconds
7. send another MO message to kannel
8. kannel do another get to apache, that replies text back
9. ERROR: kannel don't get the 200 ok (but sniffit shows it), therefor never replies back
sometimes, some minutes or even hours later, that message is unlocked and
finally gets sent to the mobile