Hi Bruno,

> Bruno David Rodrigues wrote:
>
> The problem I and the other guy reported is (once again) related with
> http keepalive.
>
> I've just disabled the #if at line 904 from http.c and everything
> works ok now.
>
> We should disable it again until we can fix for real the
> http-keepalive problem.
>

> Context (or one situation that I can reproduce the problem).
>
> 1. Start kannel.
> 2. Send a MO message
> 3. kannel do a http get to apache
> 4. apache returns text that gets sent MT to the mobile
> 5. some other process (related to the last one -> apache launches in
> background
> a daemon) sends like 10 messages to the same mobile
> 6. wait some seconds
> 7. send another MO message to kannel
> 8. kannel do another get to apache, that replies text back
> 9. ERROR: kannel don't get the 200 ok (but sniffit shows it), therefor
> never replies back
> sometimes, some minutes or even hours later, that message is unlocked
> and
> finally gets sent to the mobile

We are very interested of high-performance Kannel, and so, of course
fixing
this problem.

So I have two questions:

a) Why Apache sends 10 messages to the same mobile ? It is returning a
segmented response ?

b) I do not want to be pushy, but are you working on this ? When the fix
will
be ready, if you are. (We - well, Wiral at least - *must* have this
problem
licked.)

Aarno

Aarno