The current implementation of smsc_smpp only supports binding on both
transceiver and receiver, not just one or the other. It does seem though
this may be a useful feature to have if running multiple programs on one
SMPP connection to do differing send and receive.

ALex

--
Alex Judd
http://www.skywire.co.uk