Most likely, Shridhar, what your service provider means is that they use
the same port for up and down (very technical I know). So set both:

port = 11111
receive-port = 11111

to the same number... service providers can be very confusing.

On Monday, 2002-04-08 at 05:35:19 AM, Alex Judd scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee

71-75 City Rd, South Melbourne, VIC 3006 Australia  http://www.dotwap.com/
Phone +61 3 9698 1840  Mobile +61 414 717 573  Fax +61 3 9698 1841