Hi Stipe.

I didn't like the fact that you removed the reporting from the 'error'
section in smsbox_req_handle - correct me if I'm wrong, but this way, if
a split message is sent to multiple receivers, and some of them fail,
the calling application can't tell how many messages were sent to the
receivers that didn't fail. or at least, that is my understanding of the
code.

Though, officially I don't mind, since m-Wise applications never send SM
with multiple receivers ;-)

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
"See - the thing is - I'm an absolutist. I mean, kind of ... in a way
..."