69 Decimal is 45 Hex which according to the SMPP 3.3 specification is

"Submit SM/Multi failed. the Mobile (ESM) doesnot have the SMS service
activated"

There is a really good error message summary in a document I got from the
Geeks Co site for their smartSMPP product which has them all summarised in
Appendix B. I can probably dig it up if you can't find it.

Alex

--
Alex Judd
http://www.skywire.co.uk