I have to say Bruno the new documentation is great - the XML POST, AT2
section, OTA and PUSH are subjects that need to be covered. Good stuff.

For everyone's interest I currently have two development changes in test
that I'll submit once I've fully tested them.

1. Addition of CMTI: reading of SIM stored messages from AT devices in
AT2. Needed to add support for the Motorola P7389i. Had to modify the
at2_pdu_extract to cope with the two.

2. SMPP validity, deferred and couple of other tidy ups.

Alex

--
Alex Judd
http://www.skywire.co.uk