+1 from me too.

> Hi Alex,
> This has really to be done. I already did it for myself,
> but didn't send any patch as Oded said there could be no +CMTI: if
> ta-te link is reserved.
> The other thing to do is dlr for at2 :-)
> Cheers
> Andrea

I have perliminary DLR support for AT2, meaning SMSC_SUCCESS and
SMSC_BUFFERED support. expanding that to all types is pretty high on my
list and assuming no hard tackles, it should be ready towards the end of
the week or at most next week. want to see what I have now ?

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a raindance.