It's possible, if your editing tool reformats tabs and removes spare
spaces and such. try to diff all the changes agains the current cvs, and
then edit the diffs and remove everything that isn't requires for the
patch. then you can checkout from the CVS again, apply the diffs you've
edited and commit.
Alternativly you can either switch to another code editor, or - commit
all the files anyway and hope that your editor will not change any more
files.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
  "Sometimes, when you fill a vacuum, it still sucks"?