Yes, we did not expect the onslaught of premature traffic. The guys in
marketing got overzealous and released full page print ads without
specifying the production date. World Cup app.. We got bombed the moment
we connect and thing were not setup properly yet =).

We were still figuring out how to get bearerbox to talk to multiple
ports with 1 conf file. Ended up having to have 1 conf file and multiple
instances of bearerbox and having to kill each instance of bearerbox
every 5 mins due to I think the mem-leak issue as bearerbox would stop
sending requests to our application for some reason that we have yet to
figure out. First time using kannel and since the thing had to go live
prematurely, we just left it at that since traffic is pretty high
throughout the day and we couldn't afford the time to test out why.

Will be moving to a linux box talking to smsc via UCP after the world
cup and hopefully 1.2.0-stable would be out by then. Guess my push to
support open-source didn't work out as I planned but at least its
running smoothly for now.

PS I like to know the hardware specs and configure flags that you guys
use for getting kannel to do 200+ requests/sec. Best I could do before
Kannel slows to a crawl with 1 instance is 15 requests/sec.

Rgds
Warren