Hi chunyan,

>    first of all, can Siemens SL45 support EMS Variable Picture?
>    It is only 32x32 or 16x16 for most EMS phones.
>
>    Also is the phone using the latest firmware that support
>    EMS v4.0 or maybe Siemens OTA?

i have tried to use a function from EMS 5.0 but after several trials i found
out that the Siemens S45 with latest firmware und also the sony-ericson T68i
only supports EMS 4.x
But both support variable pictures. So now i try to make a centered Picure
of the size 48x16 Pixel.

Do you know if there is a handy that support EMS 5.0?

And do have an idea which picture formats i can send to a nokia as picture
sms?

Marc