Hi Chun Yan,

>     Siemens SL45 and Siemens S45 are different phones with
>     different firmwares.
>
>     I do not have a Siemens S45 with EMS v5.0. From what I understand
>     it only support v4.0 in Asia. I am not sure if you are sending the
>     variable picture data correctly as well.

I have made an update of my siemens S45 and now it supports EMS with
variable pictures but neighter extended objects nor compressed sms. So i
think this might be EMS 4.0.
Also with the update from T68 to T68i it is possible to send variable
pictures via EMS.

>     So an alternative is to send a Siemens OTA picture to it
> which I know
>     it will definitely support. Or to send a Nokia picture to
> the Ericsson
>     T68 you have. But you got to adjust your picture so that
> you can get
>     the effect you need.

Does the T68 support nokia pictures? And do have a discription for the nokia
picture format and the siemens OTA pictures?

>     Hope this helps.

Yes, i come clother to a solution;)

Marc