ביום שישי, 9 באוגוסט 2002, 11:53, Bruno David Rodrigues כתב:
> On Qui, 2002-08-08 at 17:25, Nisan Bloch wrote:
> > Hi Oded
>
> (...)
>
> > And finally did you consider using a XSL processor - like Sablot?
> > Generate a XSL style sheet to "map" the providers XML onto an internal
> > form that Kannel knows about?
>
> +1 for an external XSL

That means I'll have to learn XSL. ok wanted to do that for a while :-), but
it might take some time as I have other stuff on my plate which is higher
priority for the company. feel free to submit pathces everyone :-)

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

::..
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
        -- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972