Hi list.

Per Stipe's request, here's the AT2 patch again, properly formatted (I hope). there are some just a bit too long lines that I left as is because me thinks truncating them would do more harm to readability then good. I'm not clear on one thing, though - why does the coding style dictates TAB size of 8 chars, and then forgo the use of tabs at all ? wouldn't saying "indent size is 4 chars" be enough ?

For the change log's sake, here the list of things changed in the patch :

- full DLR support for all 5 DLR types. if you use a non-default +CNMI setting, please read the userguide.xml patch.
- EAGAIN handling in writing to modem.
- rewrite PDU creation to be more Octstr oriented.
- rewrite 7bit uncompressed string packing to be "cleaner" (hopefully - faster)
- correct truncation of long message data (not that it should happpen - smsbox should cut it).
- proper destruction of private data members on exit
- removed redundant at2_octstr_destroy and replaced with octstr_destroy_item.
- fix for crash on checking the status of a dead connection.

The last fix was added since the last patch.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Q: How many Newton users does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Foux! there to eat lemons, axe gravy soup.