Not currently. its not easy to implement as Kannel will have to "remember" all the
messages it sent through and query on them. it'll also probably load the connection a
bit more, which would be a problem for high-load connections.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
QUOTATION, n.
      The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
        -- the Devil's Dictionary / Ambrose Bierce